Technical Ball Mastery Exercises in Pair
In this individual exercise the emphasis is laid on developing the basic technical skills, concentration, cognitive abilities and the vision of the players.
Description and Graphics
Two players work in pair, they demonstrate different exercises, which are performed with two balls.
The players are face to face each other.
Since they pass and throw the balls at the same time during the tasks, they have to concentrate, cooperate and harmonize their movements, besides they must care for the correct technical implementation.
Six exercises can be seen, of course these can be varied free by the coach.
- Exercise 1: One player holds a ball in his hand, the other player puts the ball on the ground in front of his feet. The players throw one ball to each other with two hands, meanwhile they are performing short range, one-touch passes with the inside of the foot continuously on the ground.
- Exercise 2: Both players hold the ball in their hands. One player drops the ball to the ground, then after one bounce he lobs it with the instep of his foot to the hands of his mate. At this time the other player throw the ball to his pair. They are performing the tasks in turns continuously.
- Exercise 3: Both players hold the ball in their hands. The tasks are nearly the same as in the previous one, since there's only one difference. After the bounce, the players always lob the ball with the inside of the foot.
- Exercise 4: One player holds a ball in his hand, the other player puts the ball on the ground in front of his feet. The player with the ball in hands always throws, the other player heads back accurately. Meanwhile, they are performing short range, one-touch passes with the inside of the foot continuously on the ground. They change roles after determined number of tasks.
- Exercise 5: The tasks are the same as in Exercise 1, but the pair is rotating continuously in a determined direction during the implementation.
- Exercise 6: The tasks are the same as in the previous one, but the players change the direction of the rotation more times during the implementation.