Ball Mastery 12
This individual exercise focuses on familiarizing the ball and making gentle contact, learning different feints and developing the coordination.
Description and Graphics
Two players demonstrate various tasks. They implement different movements with ball, for example:
- push the ball with the inside and outside of the foot
- stop the ball with different surfaces
- roll the ball with the sole of the foot
- squeeze the ball with the inside foot behind standing leg
- drag the ball backwards with the inside of the foot
- practise different feints, etc.
The tasks are from Basic to Advanced and Professional standards.