Ball Mastery - Passing With Quickster
This complex individual exercise focuses on familiarizing the ball and making gentle contact, besides helps develop the the first touch, the passing technique and the ball control.
The equipment is arranged as shown.
The player stands with a ball at his starting point.
5 extra balls are located behind the player, since there are 6 repetitions in one exercise.
Description and Graphics
The player is making various tasks and movements with the ball at his starting point.
For example: Inside - outside, toe taps, rollover stop, etc.
After some completed tasks (4-5) the player passes the ball to the Quickster, then moves forward, takes the correct body position and plays the ball with first touch or after an accurate receiving to one of the two small goals.
There are 5 exercises, in which the main differences are between the first touches and the receives of the bouncing ball.
- The player passes the ball off the bounce directly with the inside of the foot to the small goal.
- The player passes the ball with one touch in the air to the small goal.
- The player receives the ball off the bounce with the inside of the foot in the specified direction then passes it to the small goal.
- The player controls the ball with his thigh, then passes it with the second touch to the small goal.
- The player controls the ball with his chest, then passes it with the second touch to the small goal.